Mike65

AAW awesome customer service.

I unpacked my AAW wiring harness kit & found I was missing the brake warning light extension wire from my kit. I talked with Vicfreg here on the forum & he posted a pic of what it should look like. He suggested I get in touch with AAW, which I did. I e mailed them & sales coordinator Marc got back to me quickly asking for a lot # from my kit which I promptly provided to them. They quickly contacted me back apologizing each time for the missing wire, & once they verified the lot # matched their records they asked for my address so they could mail me out the missing part. If I do another build I would definitely purchase from them again.

Mike.

IMG_2814.JPG

whats the lot #? i just ordered a kit yesterday. can you PLEASE post up how your progress goes? im still deciding if I want to try to tackle it on my own or farm it out. I dont really have the time or patience to do such an important task as this correctly especially with all the extra accessories i have going on. 

Agree on the service.  I have called them several times with questions and they have been very helpful.  Especially for interfaces with other suppliers like Vintage Air, Dakota Digital, etc, they have a lot of experience and lessons learned.  

I would farm the task out unless you want to spend a pile of money.   It takes a lot of man hours to do it the right way.   You can follow my posts on my 1970 convertible forum.  I also have built an Excel spreadsheet to track all of my connections, that I would be willing to share.