SparkyGT

another stang, but not in the garage

picked up a 2002 mustang gt as a summer driver since my projects are at a standstill, also found some cool halibrand wheels, they are 17x9, too bad they dont fit my 66, guess they would look cool as ever on the 69

$_27 (1).JPG

$_35.JPG

Mine is still setting the same way i left it last year ,yep ,lost another 4 speed to good ole trusted friends again,this time with all new parts  .i swear i have a kick me sign on my back i cant see.

I am glad to see you back ,and getting some kind of project going . I am at the point were i am about to sell everything and just hide away somewhere

7 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

yep ,lost another 4 speed to good ole trusted friends again,this time with all new parts  

Wtfresno? Lost as in he doesn't have it?

Im not doing any big mods, just some lowering springs, and camber plates,  this already has hotrod exhaust / no mufflers, doesnt sound too half bad. besides normal maintenance, need a quick repaint of the hood, and front bumper.  

Otherwise everything is all stock, no cold air, aftermarket radio like most are. Tough for me to fit in this car, but once im in, it is fine

UPDATES

66 stang - hope to get some progress this winter $6-7k to finish, trans / wheels / seats

69 shelby - stalled out, not sure what to do - half say restore it and dont drive much/ ie trailer (would tap me out financially getting orig or NOS stuff. )   other half say get the aftermarket fiberglass, finish some bodywork to primer, and get it driving somewhat.  minimum im looking at $40k on the shelby i guess

75 F100 - not running, messed up cam/valve on 390, not sure yet.

too bad about your 4 speed ridgerunner, i have a helluva time figuring where stuff went without lending it out, only trust 1-2 guys to get back to me with what they borrowed in a timely manner, the others forget.