Raven R code

Photo bucket 3rd party settings

yeah, but 399 is so unreasonable...i am hoping no one pays and they either go out of business or significantly drop their price. Iam actually surprised there is not more backlash from this.

They are talking about it on some of the other forums as well.No way i am paying just to post images . This is going to mess up a lot of good forum posts.  You really do not need crap bucket to post images any way , videos are better through You tube and i can post any picture directly from my cell so why do we need crap bucket ? 

this happened a while ago. I have some pics that are only stored on PB. I think there is a download feature that I need to look into....as they may be on the way out.

I saw the $399/year price tag and thought it was maybe some commercial account but couldnt find anything else. That is insane--would be different if they were the only way to post pics to the internet. Maybe they think they are in the pharmaceutical industry.

Hardly the same as posting pics in a thread for everyone to see, but anyway. I've been through four different picture hosting services over the years, Photobucket was 4, Winkflash was 3, can't remember the earlier ones right off. They seem to come and go over the years. Postimage works fine for me at the moment. 

Really sucks to dust off an old thread somewhere where someone had some neat pictures posted and see only a marker for something that no longer exists. Like there's someone in the library who goes around cutting out the illustrations out of all the books that are over five years old or something.