Sign in to follow this  
pw520a

grill molding

I have purchased two different after market thin moldings on my headlight buckets, Danacorn and corvex neither one fits correctly and appear to be cheap and of low quality. My bucket are installed on the car, and all I have left is the molding to install, now I see I should have installed the molding while the buckets were off. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks... Gary 69 s code c6

Mine surround pieces   fit decent not great, don't remember were i got them tho (I think from CJPP).  There was an issue with the trim piece that  goes on the rock guard where it mates to the surround pieces the contour was formed backwards IIRC. I think they got that fixed tho but some old stock was still getting shipped out, a friend of mine got one. 

evantugby at VMF has a vintage  junk yard source to pick parts.  I bought two headlight trim pieces from him.  He texts pictures of the parts from the yard, if you want them you send paypal immediately.