det0326

1969 A/C hose routing

I am in the process of figuring out what all I need for my stock A/C to finish up the unit. I installed a new evaporator when i did my heater/A/C box restoration a while back. I need to get a new condenser and dryer yet. My main concern is how to route the hoses so I need pictures of the routing from evaporator to the condenser. Also a good pic at the evaporator where the expansion valve is installed on the lines. If anyone can post pictures I would be greatful.

Had a lot of views but no replies.  There seems to be 2 different expansion valves listed for the 69 one with 180* ports and one with 90* ports. Can anyone confirm which is correct for the 69 year?

Thanks a lot Terry for the pictures, that is just what I needed. I see that the expansion valve is the one with 180* ports that was another concern of mine. If there is anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask. thanks again for taking time to do this for me.

Dave