Bob & Sue

Buddy Bar C90X Intake & Carb 351W C/L

If the water passages are in good condition that's a good price.  I keep looking for one and every time I find one in good condition, including around the water passages it's in the $600 price range.  Most are severely eroded around the water passages and need some welding to build up the sealing surfaces in those areas.

Be a little cautious when they don't have pictures of the bottom side.

2 hours ago, 1969_Mach1 said:

Thanks for the offer Bob and Sue.  I'm sorry I'll have to pass on this manifold.  It will need more than cleaning to be in good usable condition.  It's typical of most of the original Buddy Bar/Ford aluminum intakes I have seen for sale.

No problem that's usually the case when good pics aren't shown. 

I have seen one other one that sold for $200 not far from me I missed it by 1 hour it was pristine. I'm not interested just thought someone looking for a date correct one might want it.

2 hours ago, 1969_Mach1 said:

Some were blank, some were FORD lettered and some were Shelby lettered.  The Shelby lettered manifold were for Shelby's.

Yup, and I have the FORD lettered one already so this one will go great next to it