Reaper69

Seat dimensions for bolt down bolt pattern

Hello guys, new to the forum, loving it so far.

I am restoring a '69 sportsroof.  The seats that i got with the car years ago are not correct, and i have no idea what they came out of.  Can someone tell me the correct dimensions of the bolt pattern of the seats?  i'm really hoping it isn't the mounts welded to the car that are wrong.  I believe they sit at around 11 x 14" now.

Thanks alot, looking forward to being part of the group.

20170629_213920.jpg

Reaper, just bolting the seat mounts to the seats, mach 1.

13¾width center of bolt to center of bolt

11-1/16 length center of bolt to center of bolt.

It's Saturday night down here and just finished a couple of medicinal Jack Daniels.

Actually no hadn't thought of it...  not sure anyone here has patience for that.  Lol.  Bought the car 14 years ago unrunning.  It had been sitting then for 10 years in a guys garage.  I just might start one though sounds fun and something to do on downtime.

21 hours ago, RPM said:

Hey Reaper, welcome to the forum.  Have you thought about starting a build thread on your 69? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in it. 

X2, I always like looking at other members build threads. I would start one on your Mustang. Welcome to the forum.