69 Cruzin

If you could ONLY CHOOSE ONE?

Good point! This forum has been such a big help already. I purchased my 1st Mustang last Aug. Love to drive it as much as I can, but soon realized I need to learn how to work on this ol girl. Have done many upgrades this past year and solved some problems as well. Did it all mostly following you guys advice. 

Big thanks from the" newbie"

On 9/9/2017 at 8:27 PM, 69RavenConv said:

Both the five volume blue Ford Shop Manuals and the brown Osborne assembly manuals (ok, one orange one, the 1970 Interior manual because there isn't one for 1969).

So the 1970 Interior Manual shows more than the Ford Shop Manual; Volume four, Group 18, which has some interior stuff?? And a good deal is relevant to the 69?

2 hours ago, Mach1 Driver said:

So the 1970 Interior Manual shows more than the Ford Shop Manual; Volume four, Group 18, which has some interior stuff?? And a good deal is relevant to the 69?

As I posted in another thread, the Shop Manuals show you how to repair the car; the Osborne manuals show you how to assemble the car. Since restoring a car is a combination of repair and assembly, I've found both useful.

That being said, the Interior Manual is probably the least useful of the bunch, since the shop manual does a pretty good job of explaining how the interior goes together. Since '69 and '70 interiors are nearly identical, most of the '70 manual applies to '69. Since no prints survive from '69, the '70 manual is all we've got.

I guess I'm kind of OCD, so I got them all. You may not want them all - I've found the Osborne Body and Engine books the most valuable.

Just received these today. Found on eBay... 5 volume shop manuals, electrical drawings in the original shipping package dated 1974. Also with an order form to purchase other manuals. Got it all for $60. I think it was a pretty good find.

20171227_203945.jpg

20171227_203833.jpg

15144256636671750993782.jpg

Wentworth Howell (Lovey)

She had money.....Lots...

She was old and most likely was very short term.

Well past the bitch stage..(Hopefully) 

Mary anne  next up on the phone list...

The flamingos give her the heads up.

41 minutes ago, ray1970 said:

Wentworth Howell (Lovey)

She had money.....Lots...

She was old and most likely was very short term.

Well past the bitch stage..(Hopefully) 

Mary anne  next up on the phone list...

The flamingos give her the heads up.

I was thinking a few of you old timers might go for Mrs Howell. I allways had a thing for Mary Anne but as time goes on I'm takig a shine to Ginger.