Sign in to follow this  
Bob & Sue

WTB A/C 69 & Up R12 Parts

Looking to buy any fittings, hoses (in good condition only), drier and condenser maybe some mounting brackets or idlers in good condition not needing new bearings. To fit a 69 factory air 351W. I have a new compressor & clutch and 2 40 lb bottles of R12 so I shouldn't run out. 

I was going to swap everything out for an r134 system I bought NOS 1994 Mustang, I need to machine too many parts to make it work so I'll do it in the future when I change over to an all serpentine system with billet aluminum brackets. I'll be doing all the machine work if someone wants new billet brackets I'll have them for sale in 6-12 months depending on how much machine time I get.

PM me or post anything you have laying around.

I measured it, and the idler pulley is the same.  Maybe the issue is the lower idler pulley.  They had 2 idler pulleys on the AC system, and maybe it was meant that the lower one is different?   I did find out, though, that the rest of the thing ( the large bracket) that mounts to the compressor is actually quite different.  On first glance it looks the same as a 69, but in reality it is quite different.  I did not realize this. It is a good thing you did not buy it from me!