Ridge Runner

Jim got ...another ...new ...toy

The mustang dash is only 1 1/2 inches narrower than the 56 ,a 3/4inch spacer on each side and the mustang dash will easily fit .i will cut the mounting bar out of the mustang and the dash and brake pedal will bolt in ,just have to make a trim panel to fit up to the windshield .when i am finished the 56 will have power windows ,air bags ,anti lock brakes,and the full mustang interiormotor and transmission ,and i just found out the 2007 gt has a 5 speed automatic 

I know you have the skills and equipment to blend the parts together.  With that said, I think the Mustang interior and dash will not look right in a 1956 Fairlane, or any car or truck of that period.  I bigger challenge will be to get the motor and trans from the 2007 GT to fit and  work seamlessly with the 1956 instrument panel.

Thanks for the help Bob . 

Guess what !? It is a P code 312 ,looks untouched . The paper work says it was last registered in 1966 . It has the duel exhaust rear bumper that i think is very rare . The wheels roll but it is stuck in gear so it will be fun getting off the trailer

20180330_134243.jpg

On 3/30/2018 at 1:50 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Thanks for the help Bob . 

Guess what !? It is a P code 312 ,looks untouched . The paper work says it was last registered in 1966 . It has the duel exhaust rear bumper that i think is very rare . The wheels roll but it is stuck in gear so it will be fun getting off the trailer

20180330_134243.jpg

The 56 and travel trailer are a perfect match.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:42 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Probably had the tin T bird covers ,they are missing and so is the intake .

Take $300 and you can have the tranny also ,i even have a couple of new old stock water pumps here some where that go with it

Jim, I gotta get up there and pick up the motor before it's gone :) Is this Sunday or next weekend good for you?