RPM

WTB 69 Sportsoof Tinted Quarter Windows

Ya, tore the car down in the late 90's and have no clue where mine might be located. 69 & 70 are different, and late 69 early 70 are different still. I need early/mid 69 with the green tinted glass. These go along with the glue in door glass that has the vertical weather strip on the door glass. Not one of my better moves.

12 hours ago, RPM said:

Ya, tore the car down in the late 90's and have no clue where mine might be located. 69 & 70 are different, and late 69 early 70 are different still. I need early/mid 69 with the green tinted glass. Not one of my better moves.

That would make them glue-in right? 

John at Cascade Classic Cougars & Mustangs might have a pair. I almost bought a full set of bolt ins 70's from him when I re-glued mine. Give him a call he's a great guy to talk to, has just about any part you can think of he's trying to clear out some of his used parts.

http://www.cascadeclassics.com/

On 8/8/2017 at 5:09 AM, 3pedal said:

I have a drivers side tinted...not sure of year??...some scratches...

How bad and where are the scratches? The 69 has the chrome band around the glass, the 70 has the weatherstrip on the leading edge.

Did you find the glass?

This guy on C/L has a lot of parts from a 69 Mach 1 that he restored, I've bought several items from him, easy to deal with I paid by paypal and had him ship them to me parts were just as he described them. 

One of his adds for contact info.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/d/ford-mustang-driver-side/6246564848.html