danno

Selling intermittent wiper switch and control

This is a wiper switch and control unit I removed from a 1990 Ford Truck at a junkyard.  They work perfect in your 1969 to 1973 Mustang or Cougar. Just remove your old one and install the new switch, it plugs into the same connector as your Mustang or Cougar.  I tested it in my own 69 vert, so I am 100% sure it works and am happy to buy it back if you are not 100% satisfied.  It works just like the Factory switch, with two speed operation when turned clockwise.  Turn the knob the other way and it is intermittent operation and is variable from 1 to 20 seconds ( depending on how far you turn it).   I will supply a knob if needed.  I also have a very workable solution for the shaft not long enough on most of these.  The solution is a 0.2 inch section of shaft that is used to lengthen the existing shaft and is inside the knob.   

I can supply a knob if needed that will work.  I do not have any factory style 1969 knobs. I will include the black one pictured for free if you want it, the chrome one is another $7.  It came from a later Ford. 

I will ship in the US for $9, Canada for $17, and worldwide for $34. 

100_0507.JPG

100_0508.JPG

100_0511.JPG

I am so sorry, I forgot to put the price for the switch. I put the price for the knob and shipping, and not for the switch and control.  How much is it worth to you?  I was hoping to get $50. I need to pay for my work in the junkyard, fighting off the junkyard dogs biting my ankle as i was removing it.  I think they had another one I can get if you each want one for $50.  I have sold them on ebay for a lot more ( when I can get them) but ebay charges 15% now by the time all expenses are added.