RPM

WTB-9 inch 2.50 Ratio Gears

Highway gears buddy. Yep, 2.50:1 is what I'm after. But thanks for checking Randy, as I often transpose, skip or just forget numbers and stuff in general these days. I currently  have a set of the 2.50s in my car which are really noisy, looking for a set in better condition. Switching from 3.50 to 2.50 was a huge change, but it's not as bad of the line as I'd thought it be. Oddly enough, I'm kinda liking these big gears. Hmm...El Mirage is only a couple of hours away...

1 hour ago, Rsanter said:

Pretty sure I have a couple

Thanks guys, you made me laugh today. And with temps at 104° and rising this week a laugh is a good thing.

Thanks Bob, can you let me know what the better set looks like please?

No need to look Bob, and thanks for the offer. I received a replacement set of gears from the eBay seller. They look pretty clean. I drove up to Fresno yesterday and helped my good brother set up the gears. 

Ya 4.56 3.0 & 2.50's are all pretty close :) I also had a box of gears mislabeled as 3.0. These 2.50's are 18/45, talk about a big pinion gear! Thanks for checking.