Mike65

Sad sad sad day.

Today we had to put our approx 10 yr old Siberian Husky "Rosie" to sleep. She has had an issue for the past couple weeks & this morning could not stand up or walk. The vet said she has a neurological problem & possibly internal bleeding. We miss you Rosie.

75329-rosie-snow-1-27-15-a.jpg

62705-siberian-husky-rosie.jpg

Sorry for your loss Mike.  I had to put Peanut (Retriever and Aust Shepard mix, smartest dog I've ever had) down several years ago and although it was very hard, I know he is in a better place now with no suffering, green grass, cool temps, and lots of treats.

Sorry for your loss, Mike.  She looks like a very loyal and loving dog.  Apparently, as you'd expect, likes the cold weather.  I love dogs and had to make that tough decision three times with Golden Retrievers.  One just old age and shutting down, then two in a row for cancer.  You'll never forget your four legged friend.  But the pain subsides with time.  Eventually, maybe you'll give another one a good home.