Ridge Runner

What kind of feeling do you get finishing up a car that someone else started ?

It's a awesome feeling! Even just helping friends or a total stranger you just met at a show or swap meet. I think it's the giving back for me in hopes he or she will share that new knowledge to someone else. It's poeple like you Ridge, RPM, Mid Life, Ash,and all the other members that share....making this website so awesome!!

It makes it real easy when I give my brother the grocery list of goods to buy working on his Mach. Then to hear the excitement in his voice with my updates. Makes it all worth while and gradifying 

I am telling you ,some of these shops ...that are supposed to be (experts) dont seem to have a clue what they are doing. I will have to re do everything they did .the fiberglass has been bonded on with bondo and tiger hair and every piece is either cracking or already fell off.the entire body is coated with bondo ,an inch thick in places and it is cracking. Rusted holes are patched with fiberglass and the rust wasnt cleaned away first so it let go and rusted even more.they didnt even attempt to align the panels ,just filled them with bondo or left them as the were with large gaps. It is going to take a lot to un screw what they screwed up.