1BAD351

Updated Garage Cleanout Mostly 69-70

Hey all, I've had these parts for 10-15 years and I'm probably never going to use them, so I would rather them go to a good home and be put to use than sit in my basement.Local pickup around Pattenburg NJ or I can ship, but you must cover shipping costs.

Window regulators I believe were from my 69 coupe parts car. Don't quote me though it's been a while, hopefully you guys can tell just by looking or seeing the part numbers. Everything else I've somehow accumulated over the years and have no idea where they are from short of looking some numbers up. Any questions just ask and I would be happy to look for date codes, or check whatever you need.

-$100 for the pair - 69 Coupe rear interior quarter trim panels

-$35 302/351 balancer P/N 112216

-$20 4 Blade fan P/N C6AE-E

-$25 Passenger side door hinges from 69 coupe

-Make offers: 69 Window regulators, tracks, glue in mounts and glass (no front glass, only rear left)

-Make offer Assorted Parts, I have 2 ash trays for under the center of the dash, AC vents, a PS rebuild kit

Hi, Tried sending a message says you can't accept them.

In the photos of the assorted window parts there are 3 window brackets 2 marked P , 1 no markings I assume the 2 marked P are for the passenger side they look to be glue in. 

Do the glue in channels still have the factory glue in them? If they do I would be interested in all 3 shipped to Buckley, Wa 98321 they should fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate box.

Could you take a pic of the channels & part number.

How much for all 3?

Thanks Bob 

On 6/2/2017 at 6:51 PM, Bob & Sue said:

Hi, Tried sending a message says you can't accept them.

In the photos of the assorted window parts there are 3 window brackets 2 marked P , 1 no markings I assume the 2 marked P are for the passenger side they look to be glue in. 

Do the glue in channels still have the factory glue in them? If they do I would be interested in all 3 shipped to Buckley, Wa 98321 they should fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate box.

Could you take a pic of the channels & part number.

How much for all 3?

Thanks Bob 

I'll take a look for you tonight and let you know. I know 3M makes glue for the glue in glass. I had one guy who used it with good results.

By the way sorry it took so long to respond. Apparently I wasn't set up to get notifications when someone posted.

Passenger side front window mounts are gone, only the one driver side piece remains. All window channels and regulators are also still available as well as window mounts that are still on the tracks.

3 hours ago, 3pedal said:

What are the duct parts from...

Pretty sure a 69 coupe but I can't say 100 percent. There are probably some numbers on them I can look up. Ill try to check later today.

13 minutes ago, 3pedal said:

Are there 6 pieces or are the pictures repeated...how much ...I live in jersey...can pick up

3 pipes and then the square center piece which I believe is the defrost. I'm open to offers.

3 pieces. That's a second picture of the same hoses. There aren't 6 hoses in the dash. The 4th piece is the third picture down. Please check your car to make sure these are the pieces you need. I'm fairly certain they were from a 69 parts car but its been 15 years so my memory evades me.

5 hours ago, 3pedal said:

Im looking at 2 pictures with 3 pieces in each picture ...do you only have whats in one picture....

Got some part numbers. Not all the pieces have nunbers though. The 1 longer piece in the picture is actually 2 pieces but neither has a number. It all sure as hell looks like the 69 dash parts but I haven't looked the numbers up yet.

C9ZA19B923-A

C9ZA19B737-A

2 minutes ago, Mike65 said:

I did a Google search on both part #'s & they come back as 69/70 Mustang/Cougar A/C dash ducts.

Thanks. I thought so, I just never want to lead someone in the wrong direction so if I'm not 100% I wont say so. :)

Battery tray sold. Pictures are dead thanks to photobucket charging now to host pictures. No way I'm paying for their service considering how slow and horrible their website is. Anyway if anyone wants pictures of anything just message me.