Ridge Runner

Swap meet wagon

I think i am going to start buying and selling at the swap meets again,a wagon to put things in so i dont have to carry them would be nice. I started building this as a go cart for my nephew in 1999,after he passed away i put it in the rafters.

I still have to make the hood and i was thinking of making the front as an ice chest under the hood.

I still need to make a tail gate...with Ford in the middle of it haha. A set of wood spoke wheels will finish it off

FB_IMG_1495985942440.jpg

FB_IMG_1495985935544.jpg

FB_IMG_1495985926824.jpg

Sorry for your loss.

That would be an awesome wagon, but maybe just finish it making it a tribute car for your nephew and donate to a auction. Have seen some of these custom carts go for thousands at car shows here in Texas with proceeds going to the charity sponsor

15 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Already built one with a 5 horse brigs for the shriners club ,and two for down hill racers 

Can't give everything away eh? I figured you were a good guy when I first met you Jim. I'm thinking you'll have the coolest wagon anywhere you take it! But you just might have to get a hoist to load it into your truck.

1 hour ago, Midlife said:

That ain't no wagon, more like a convertible.  Why not be up-to-date and make it an SUV?  I like your idea of a hidden cooler.

It will be when i put a handle on the front of it ...and because it is a modle t not a suv :)