Taking over to the painter today a bunch of trim, weather-stripping, etc for him to install. That way if anything gets scratched, it can be fixed. My wife asked me if I was starting to get excited. I said no because I know there are going to be a laundry list of screws, seals and other things that have disappeared that are needed.IMG_6420.thumb.jpg.30f855dabb8ea427ba1b7b545dad6b01.jpgIMG_6419.thumb.jpg.452fd9e0cbfc9490e544e30d7ef58add.jpg

Car looks great!

Can i ask how you are going to get the mach one stripe graphic modified? i wanted to do something similar to mine but the only good stripe place i see is graphic express and they dont modify?

thanks and good luck with your build!

Joe

3 hours ago, jmilchling said:

Can i ask how you are going to get the mach one stripe graphic modified? i wanted to do something similar to mine but the only good stripe place i see is graphic express and they dont modify?

There's a local window tinting company near me that can do custom graphics. I've talked to them about some custom GT stripes when they tinted the glass in my old 06 mustang. Pricing was reasonable. May be someplace similar near your location.

7 hours ago, jmilchling said:

Car looks great!

thanks and good luck with your build!

Joe

This is what I was planning on using. https://www.graphic-express.com/ford-motor-co/1964-78-mustang-restoration/mach-1-mustang/1969-mach-1/1969-mustang-mach-1-plain-side-stripe-kit-no-name.html From there if I decide to do the "summer" lettering and stripe, I can use a local sign shop and lay the black on top of the red