Back from the frame shop and she's sitting level now. Not sure what they did but its fixed.

Had my son help out removing the old insulation on the floor, removing the surface rust. Making some new wires to replace the current one that will help clean up all the new wiring that directly ties to the battery.

Disappointed about the wiper delay module. After wasting hours trying to make it work, it was removed so that I could at least have 2 speeds!

This week I believe the car will be picked up to go to bodywork and paint. We will see how that pans out...

IMG_3828.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

That's gotta be a relief. If I were you, I'd put your old tires and wheels on it while it's at the body shop. Most body shops have a way of getting overspray on everything.

On 12/27/2017 at 5:44 AM, Johns Summer of 69 said:

Excited about the goodies I got for Christmas from wife and in-laws. Mach 1 black carpet with red inserts, TMI red carbon fiber style door panels, door sill plates, and armrest pads.

Who says in-laws aren't cool?

On 12/21/2017 at 4:55 PM, Johns Summer of 69 said:

I have decided to go with arctic white with black out rear and hood. Sort of like this

2014-ford-mustang-gt-50-arctic-white-low-miles-1-owner-0-accidents-1-of-a-kind-4.jpg

Excited to see the car in the finished paint scheme. I was planning on painting my vert in bmw alpine white, which is very similar. Keep the updates coming 

Okay so now I would officially classify my car as in "paint shop purgatory". It was supposed to be completed this week, but as you can see they haven't gotten past the stripping stage. So now we are moving onto the door jams and basically the parts that you don't see. When this will be completed? I don't know maybe the end of February... More like in a "Jamaican minute" (when we get there)

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

13 minutes ago, Johns Summer of 69 said:

When this will be completed? I don't know maybe the end of February... More like in a "Jamaican minute" (when we get there)

IMG_4727.jpg

Good luck on February.

Hey, I've got a body hammer just like that one in the photo.

Ya no... At this point I am trying to patiently wait knowing that it''ll look great and done professionally and I'm getting a lot more than I am paying for it. 

I don't want to rush it, plus I'm gathering all I need to get for the interior. Then there's what I have planned for the lighting. Its coming in slowly after each paycheck. I have to cash flow the rest of the items and work needed.