Ridge Runner

Bee hive theft ring in Fresno Cali.

Have you heard about the million dollar bee theft ring in Fresno Ca. ? Guess what , it was the guy that had his bees at the end of my pasture last year that caused me so much trouble. Been ridding the ag commissioners butt about this as we reported him last year for not having his boxes marked.the commissioner said they had over 200 bee placements in Tulare county and half of them were not marked so they had no way of telling they were stolen. Problem is ,it is his job to check the boxes as all boxes are required to be marked with company name and phone number,and so are the vehicles tending the bees

The boxes were freshly painted with no markings and the very next day the keeper placed bar codes on the boxes supplied by the ag commissioner him self...great job buddy .They stayed behind my house untill the idiot set the pasture on fire with his smoker.

FB_IMG_1495079945438.jpg

FB_IMG_1495079964724.jpg

FB_IMG_1495033783145.jpg

FB_IMG_1495033770652.jpg

1 hour ago, Midlife said:

I remember a thread a while back when RR shipped a hood out and the package contained some bees, but we won't tell the DA, now will we?

Shush ...the fine for smuggling bees across state lines is life in prison with no bail and no parole ...unless your an immigrant ,then you are Jerry Browns friend for life and he will pay your fines 

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Shush ...the fine for smuggling bees across state lines is life in prison with no bail and no parole ...unless your an immigrant ,then you are Jerry Browns friend for life and he will pay your fines 

...unless your an illegal immigrant ,then you are Jerry Browns friend for life and he will pay your fines

There, fixed it for you.