Sign in to follow this  
timsmustang

Deluxe Door Brackets

So, I'm in need of a set of deluxe door pull brackets for an early '69 (see picture)

MU and CJ's don't have them in stock and seem unsure of availability when I called.  NPD has them (I think) but they show them as 1970 brackets (late style) so I'm not sure which ones I would get if I ordered.

I think I could easily make these if someone had one sitting on a bench that they could measure for me...anyone?

Door Bracket.jpg

3 minutes ago, mqu02 said:

Just as an FYI, I ordered the Scott Drake ones from NPD, and they fit my '69 just fine.  They would be pretty easy to make though.

But which ones did you order?  The ones pictured above that they list for a 1970 only?  I'm not sure if the picture is wrong or the description.  1970 is the short style cup and the brackets are different...

On 8/3/15, I ordered NPD part number 240A10-3A and they were the same as what NPD has pictured as a -4A on their site & catalog.  They fit perfect, and were the correct style that are used on '69's.  Hopefully they just have the pictures backwards and everything else is correct.

1 minute ago, timsmustang said:

Okay, thanks.  Maybe that is why they are the only parts supplier I could find that has them in stock...

This might be the rare exception where a catalog mistake comes in handy.