Caseyrhe

My Brothers 69 Mach

Gauge cluster done. I have mobile headliner installer setup, to be done in 2 weeks. Will have lots to install when that's complete. Until then will just keep cleaning, sorting, and hunting for parts

IMG_6679.JPG

IMG_6680.JPG

IMG_6681.JPG

IMG_6682.JPG

IMG_6683.JPG

Finally got the headliner installed last week after a slight delay. Progress has resumed....rear panels in, fold down in, front quarters fitted, weather strip rails in, next will be quart windows and weather strip after a little welding on the pivot post. Then carpet, seats, ......

IMG_6953.JPG

IMG_6952.JPG

IMG_6951.JPG

IMG_6950.JPG

IMG_6957.JPG

Thanks for the compliment, my brother said I needed another couple hours on the folddown to catch up with the hours he had spent with his first girlfriend back there, lmao.  Anxious to here what ups says.

3 hours ago, Caseyrhe said:

Thanks for the compliment, my brother said I needed another couple hours on the folddown to catch up with the hours he had spent with his first girlfriend back there, lmao.  Anxious to here what ups says.

Almost spit my drink out reading that......lol! Nice work, man!

Not trying to derail your stellar work thread, but UPS said they've authorized $100 payment, local UPS Store said they're waiting for the check from UPS Corp. Local store said it usually takes another 10-14 days before they receive the check. Hurry up and wait.

Got off early today and got a little work done. Quart windows in, weatherstrip and rails in, sound deadner installed, speaker wires ran, then laid carpet in so the heat would help form it to the pans. 

IMG_7231.JPG

IMG_7232.JPG

IMG_7233.JPG

Thank you. How long? Hope to have all but the motor and tranny in a couple more months. Just depends on the wife, work, the 51 Chevy truck project of mine, and that's a very sore subject right now

Got 4 hours to work on her today, seat belts, vent panels,  console, rear quart panels, dash, and passenger seat.

On the console, used a awl from underneath to push thru the carpet, then pushed some mig wire thru the holes, made it so easy finding the screw holes from the interior. When tighting screws, it cuts the wire, which then pulse right out.

IMG_7429.JPG

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7426.JPG

I got his bolt in glass installed today. Man oh man, that's the way to go. Took about 20 minutes on each side. He had Ford window felt, amazing how easy it snapped in, stayed in, and even the screw hole lined up. Got the rear bumper on, reverse lights finished. Brought home the door panels homes and will work on those here in the ac this week. Forgot to take pics before leaving. 

Door panels installed today. Then jumped to the brake booster install to get the pedal hooked up so I can install D seat and S wheel. 

Guess I installed the wrong brake pedal of the 2 he had. Pedal would be 2" off the floor if it was hooked up. 

Included pic of the back from progress installed last week

IMG_7649.JPG

IMG_7650.JPG

On 11/15/2017 at 6:29 AM, Caseyrhe said:

Correct, we did that crossover years ago when he was still driving it everyday, pulled all the parts of a 69 Cougar in a wrecking yard, many years ago. Wish I had that 4 speed S code Cougar today.

X2 I looked at a 1969 Cougar w/351w & a 4 spd back in the early 80's, but did not buy it, wish I did.