Sign in to follow this  
Thin Lizzy

New member from the UK

Yes, welcome to the forum Mark! Very nice set on Mustangs. I have many fond memories in my old drinking buddy's red 72 vert, until it was stolen and burned. Since you've wisely included pics and your location, I've got nothing else other than thanks for joining us and enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome.  I have just bought the 69 and am due to collect it in the next week or so.  It's a California car, all original including the paint and no rust.  No doubt will have lots of questions about the car when I get it.

Thanks for the website link, I enjoyed looking at the photos of the '72. It looks like a very nice convertible and you have a fine history with it. Its not often you see a red convertible changed to another color. Usually, its the other way around. The blue fits it well though, especially with the white interior.

The '69 mach 1 will be a great addition to your stable and I'm sure you will really enjoy it as well.

Thanks for your comments. 

I've always wanted a 1969 Mustang since I saw this in Street Machine magazine back in 1986.  31 years later and I finally get one!

IMG_0682_zpsxyrjm2na.jpg

IMG_0687_zpshdjhylfy.jpg

IMG_0691_zps8k6ndvdl.jpg

Unfortunately I've had to sell my 72 as I don't have the garage space :(.