bswor

Website outage and upgrades

On 4/4/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mach1 Driver said:

Thanks BSWOR for all your work. While you're at it I think the store has a problem: I'd like to help by subscribing but I couldn't get it to take my money

Ok thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm sure it's a setting that I need to change.  I will let you know when I have fixed it.

55 minutes ago, bswor said:

Ok thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm sure it's a setting that I need to change.  I will let you know when I have fixed it.

I'll donate or if possible, become a vendor supporter.

And no, it's not a type of athletic supporter, so get your minds out of the gutter...damn kids.

On 4/4/2017 at 5:54 AM, Mach1 Driver said:

Thanks BSWOR  I think the store has a problem: I'd like to help by subscribing but I couldn't get it to take my money

I tried early Monday and it didn't direct you to PayPal. Just tried it again and it went thru.

Thanks Bswor.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

I tried early Monday and it didn't direct you to PayPal. Just tried it again and it went thru.

Thanks Bswor.

You do enough already by taking care of the spammers.  You did not need to donate but it is appreciated and it will help pay the server rent which just quadrupled to get us where we needed to be.

Thank you for all of your contributions!

Yes sometimes spammers will go to a users profile page and "post a public message on their feed"

(Click on somebody's name or icon and you'll see the option to leave a message on their page)

Just report it and we can delete it.

Ben - I don't think the old "status" page had any use and you were right to get rid of it.