Sign in to follow this  
Midlife

So what happened to the forum?

Just curious why it was down for 10 or so days...I so missed my Russian spam!

Ya missed it huh? My first email notice of a post here was for... Yep, a spam article, and my notifications is full of Russian"members" likes of my posts. Sheesh. Something better needs to happen. Let's see how many members were run off by this incident.

I'm a one man show for these things.  And it has been a huge pain in the ass to be honest, this entire weekend.  From the get go nothing went smoothly.  I had to upgrade hosting.  Then things were not configured correctly so I had to wait for support. On and on.  But knock on wood, everything looks to be fine right now.  The site seems to be going a little slow at the moment but I think with time that will even out.

16 hours ago, Pakrat said:

Spring is finally in the air for most of us too, should bring people back from the long winter sleep many of us endure.

Holy crap! For a minute I thought someone hijacked Pakrat's account. Welcome back, hope all is well.

22 hours ago, Tain said:

wish the vintage mustang forum look as good as this one. the site looks some much more streamlined than it used to look. Good job bswor.

I have to believe if the original owner bob still had the site it would be updated often.  But it was sold off years ago unfortunately, however it was the motivation for this website.

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Some one crossed the red wire with the black stripe, with the blue wire with the white stripe !

The smoke Jeannie escaped or was abducted by the Russians...so that's the cause.  Aha!