copb8

Good Guys Classic Car Show - Fort Worth

Took my car to it's first car show this Saturday inside Texas Motor Speedway for the Good Guys Classic Car Show. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Went with a friend of mine who took his '69 Shelby GT500. He has 4 mustangs and whom I hold personally libel for the purchase and any pain my car's cause me. :-)

There were well over a 1000 cars there and some very nice Mustangs as well. If fact, the same beautiful red '70 Mach 1 that was there last year was there again. Funny thing was, this car and one other custom Buick Electra, were the only cars I took pictures of last year. I just always lusted after the 69-70 Mach 1's. I'd be curious if the owner of that car was on this forum.

Here's a pic of when we first arrived. After some time it filled completely in and was PACKED. I have to say I was shocked at how many cars were already in place by the time we pulled in at 8:15. I thought we'd beat the crowd. NOT!

2017-03-18%2010.14.46.jpg

Owner of Shelby to the right

2017-03-18%2010.15.24.jpg