MikeStang

Race Armada Tx

Well here is the best rolling shot of the Rally IMHO...Guy was literally hanging out of the photo car on the pass side taking rolling shots..dude was about 4-6" from his knuckles drabbing the ground doing 70mph...makes for cool photos tho...hes printing me up a canvas and poster

post-13203-0-55980300-1488436358.jpg

Thanks RPM.

He did a little photo shop clean up on in tho lol.

Blacked out the windows as I had them rolled down, fixed a small misalignment problem on the hood..It was up a little high on the driver side, and he straightened the reflection in the side out even tho the body is straight it had a curved reflection in the side LOL.

Guys name is Stephen Cruise, hes on Facebook and they call him (CrazyAssCameraMan)

He was riding shotgun in either an EVO or some lil import.

The doors are all closed and he is tied off Inside somehow and he just leans out the pass side window and hangs down close to the road and snaps away...

They do it A LOT and his driver is pretty good about maintaining speed and keeping him safe so he can snap away...My GF nearly shit her pants when she saw him hanging out the window LOL

Haha That's cool...So you can see from those pics what kind of Rolling stock we were traveling along with on that run.

My GF made me keep it under 100 and I had my son with me so I wasn't really wanting to get to crazy buy my buddy who was with me in his 69 with pretty much same motor and a 5 speed did play with some of the high dollar cars on the way.

We found out that our old school junk could hang with the stock Ferraris and Lambos pretty easily from 30 mph up to about 130 or so then they would start putting distance on him HaHa..

I got a few pics with my car next to the ford GT which I thought was cool... Lot of cool guys in the Race Armada crew and most of them are totally cool with you ogling their cars. My son got to sit in several of his top dream cars LOL.

Wish I could have gotten to do this kind of stuff when I was a kid :)

Im kicking ass at this Dad thing HAHA