Sign in to follow this  
1969_Mach1

Cannot Log Into This Site

Again, I had this problem back in early December, it cleared up in January and now it's occurring again.  For about a week now, I can only log into this site about half of the time.  What occurs when I cannot log in is within the log in dialogue box, I cannot enter my username or password.  It is simply blank when I type in any characters.  It seems to occur more often if I am viewing a thread while trying to log in.  It occurs less often if I am on the 69stang home page when logging in.

What is causing this as this is absolutely the only site that gives me any issues???

Also, how do I stop hackers from liking every thread I create?  I never look at any.  But I keep getting likes from crazy names on extremely old threads.  I'll admit, I have no understanding of the technical operation of these forums but it's obvious this forum need more robust security?

Lastly, I am not a smoker, but do we need to have the horrific anti smoking pop up ads by the Center for Disease Control here?  They only pop up here.

Let me know if this issue keeps occurring. You should not have any ads that pop up from this site. Only ads on the forum pages. If you have pop up ads your computer has something on it that is causing your issues. Here is a free piece of software I recommend to get rid of nasty spyware/malware. http://download.cnet.com/Spybot-Search-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10122137.html

Thanks for the reply.  The pop up ads only occur after I am in a thread.  So far, never when I am on the 69stang home page.  I have three different computers I use.  It happens on all three.  I am only a member of two other forums, Mach1Club and Autodesk's (for CAD software).  I never have any pop up ads while on those sites.  In all fairness, Mach1Club has much less user activity, but Autodesk's is very active.  I also never have any pop up ad issues while on sites such as EBay, or company websites like Summit Racing, Jegs, etc.