Sign in to follow this  
newstang

coyote shorty headers wont fit

We make the best fitting headers for the Coyote, Guaranteed to fit. Also if you have a Rod and Custom setup, we do sell our upgraded upper A-arm bracket to convert over.  

Im just about to purchase the crossmember, how much for yours?

We make the best fitting headers for the Coyote, Guaranteed to fit. Also if you have a Rod and Custom setup, we do sell our upgraded upper A-arm bracket to convert over.

REALLY?????? I hope you're contributing financial support to this forum!!!!

NOT MY THUMBNAILS

Call Susie at 877 899 9021 and she will get you a price.

I've purchased just 1 item from you Rich, the one piece headliner. Susie was the absolute best to work with over the phone. She is definitely a HUGE asset to your company. Don't mess that up :) 

REALLY?????? I hope you're contributing financial support to this forum!!!!

NOT MY THUMBNAILS

I apologize and didn't mean to cause any offense. A little explanation...I was on the other side of the fence for many, many years building mustangs for a hobby and having trouble with parts that didn't fit correctly. That is why I ended up in the parts business. I didn't like the struggle and aggravation of ill fitting parts and just have a knack of seeing how to make things fit better. Most of the time I do just offer build advice(not links to what we sell) on forums and spend countless hours on the phone answering questions and helping for people with their projects. When I do post about a part we manufacture it is because it saves people time, aggravation and money. Yes, I do make and sell parts, but it is more than my living. I do truly care about helping people with their mustangs.