newstang

Another Mach1 Coyote restomod Basket case.

12 hours ago, newstang said:

forming out the holes for the 2015 mustang mirrors, these have blinkers, puddle lights and power.

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

I really like these mirrors. I am going to have to look at a pair of electric mirrors for mine. It's a real pain when they move each time you slam the door.

Big effort I'd imagine on the rear bumper. A full write up with many pics would certainly be nice to showcase your talents, and allow us slackers a short cut :)

Seriously though, the rear bumper on these cars apparently didn't get too many hours from Ford when designed. 

Very nice work there, carry on. 

Real nice work there! Ya I've read and seen vids on the bronze tig welding, just never done it myself. Thaaanks...now I have another project added to my list. Ya know, California is warm this time of year, and the second of anything is always easier...hmm.

15 minutes ago, RPM said:

Real nice work there! Ya I've read and seen vids on the bronze tig welding, just never done it myself. Thaaanks...now I have another project added to my list. Ya know, California is warm this time of year, and the second of anything is always easier...hmm.

yea, its been real warm here till tonight, then we drop to the 30's, Ive never seen a 70+ degree November till this year.

silica bronze is real nice, not really for structural stuff, but for body panels its great. 

Good stuff! I like the welded panels, and are probably the same amount of work as getting the gap right on a bolted valance. Folks talk about the issues if it's rear ended,  but I don't buy it.

Actually, must of the parts to make it fixed are also part of the fold down.  Rear seat upholstered parts are the same.  There are a couple of trim pieces that need swapped.  I think I have them around here someplace.  You plan on keeping the fold down parts?  I'm actually converting to... just need a few more pieces (the ones that are hard to find of course).