newstang

trim delete?

I just want to make this car very clean, My last mustang I did Fiat door handles and flushed the tailights with 68 lenses.

You should give Dave Kindig's door handles a try, then you can eliminate the door button. They come chromed or they can be painted.  

Side markers are your government at work to keep anyone from ever getting hurt, cradle to grave. In theory they allow cars to be seen at night from the side. Kinda difficult to keep track of near misses to know if they work. I'm not convinced if they work, and I sure don't like the looks.

You should give Dave Kindig's door handles a try, then you can eliminate the door button. They come chromed or they can be painted.  

the Kindig handles are a fortune and he's putting them on everything, 

I used Fiat Barchetta door handles, but Austin Martin has some nice ones if they can be found.

post-12813-0-27501500-1484266068.jpg

post-12813-0-50550300-1484266071.jpg

Side markers are your government at work to keep anyone from ever getting hurt, cradle to grave. In theory they allow cars to be seen at night from the side. Kinda difficult to keep track of near misses to know if they work. I'm not convinced if they work, and I sure don't like the looks.

Ditto

Nah...the intent was just before you ran over the pedestrian, these marker lamps would help guide you to the optimum line.

Ive never seen black chrome, sounds pretty good, is it sold or do you have to have it done?

There are places where trim would be needed to cover seams and holes, but at the stage Im at i can weld them all in.

I just want to make this car very clean, My last mustang I did Fiat door handles and flushed the tailights with 68 lenses.

How did you get the 68 tail lights to fit?  I've been looking at flush mounting on my '69 fastback and yours looks sweet.

What about the flush mount door handles from a 1971-73 Mustang?. Not a big fan of those other flush mount handles, IMHO they look out of place on these cars.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/exterior-door-handles-1971-1973/p/EDH3/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAwrbEBRDqxqzMsrTGmogBEiQAeSE6ZX25NCQouI8rO9c_OB0NPJhd_yKDd_MU6T67I1GPG3YaAjSt8P8HAQ

They mount straight to the factory housing?  Did you have to email them to get an order?

yes, I believe they do, he emailed me back and said we could get a better price than Â£175 per pair plus £15 postage, if we order more, so if anyone wants to get in as a group buy, lets see what he can do for us.

he also has clear and smoke.

yes, I believe they do, he emailed me back and said we could get a better price than Â£175 per pair plus £15 postage, if we order more, so if anyone wants to get in as a group buy, lets see what he can do for us.

he also has clear and smoke.

I'm in for a pair of smoked if we can get a group buy together.