Tain

1969 mustang Coupe b pillar

I have found out after buying my car that the passenger side of the car was in an accident by the crude work that has been done to fix ti by a previous owner of the car. I am looking for a way to either stretch the b pillar out or a used mustang passenger b pillar to replace it.  any ideas on how i could fix it? 

You need to strip the paint and bondo to see what you really have there.

Sometimes old damage can be fixed without too much trouble and sometimes their toast.

I have a door jamb for the pass side but not the qtr panel

Bob

Just remember to weld braces in to support the car body shape, once you start to remove panel its easy for the body line to distort.

OK, so seems that you are removing a lot of panels, so maybe a good idea to mount the body onto a support frame as well as braces. Start a build thread with lots of photos as a project, you will get a lot more help there.

OK, so seems that you are removing a lot of panels, so maybe a good idea to mount the body onto a support frame as well as braces. Start a build thread with lots of photos as a project, you will get a lot more help there.

will do 

mines going to be more of a pain since the entire passenger side had a shitty accident repair. I suspect there is over lapping metal and crumpled pieces. I also have no experience in metalworking. I just don't know what to do about it.\