Sign in to follow this  
69StangRestomod

Random 69 Parts

A little history so you understand why I'm selling what I'm selling: I bought this car at a young age just in high school. I worked on it, mostly body stuff, through high school and community college days. I bought up several big ticket items as I had money, then I transferred to a university and had to shelf the ol' stang to save my grades. Now I'm plugged into a big boy job, just moved the mustang north with me, and I'm getting rid of things I don't need - be they original parts or things I bought and decided to go a different route.

I prefer Sqaure Cash, but I'll PayPal if you insist. It is eons easier to text pictures rather than post. I'm not on this forum a whole lot, text questions to me pleaset: (830) seven-four-one 1969

Everything is negotiable, within reason, and prices DO NOT include shipping. I will ship on your dime, and I will make every effort to make it cost effective, but lots of these guys are heavy and big. I will also meet you within 20 miles of my home in Racine, WI

BRAND NEW STUFF:
Maier Racing Leaf Springs - $400 **Sale pending***
See http://www.maierracing.com/product/mustang-leaf-springs/ for the details. I have decided to go with a 4-link setup. They are dusty from sitting for 3 years, but brand new. Only bolted on to mock the read end for fitment. I'll include the poly-bushings and bolts

CJ Pony Parts Door Skins - $130
(I bought the skins, then deiced to get dynacorn shells instead of the put the work into redoing the doors)

Standard Door panels - $50
These came with the car, they are still in plastic, look good as new.

Older/Original Stuff
Shorty Headers for SBF (came off a 302) - $70
Not coated, but not rusty. Decided to go with a 408

Original Mach 1 High Backed Seats - $400
These are looking a little rough, they need to be reupholstered for sure. Came with the car. If noone picks them up, I may put the time into completely re-doing them and selling them as new.

Original Coil springs - pay shipping (rounded up to the nearest $5)
Anyone need these for concourse, mock ups, etc...? just lying around.

HVAC Box, non-AC car - pay shipping (rounded up to the nearest $5)

Crager SS (not good looking) and new, but old, Michelin tire - $10
no idea where this came from...good roller if you need one.