Sign in to follow this  
Drews93fox

Who makes the best full floor sheet metal pan?

I am looking to purchase the full floor for my 69 fastback, I have been searching the forum and see that the scott drake and dynacorn are the 2 main pieces. Does anyone have experience with either? Also the scott drake looks like it does not come with the seat risers but the dynacorn looks like it does. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks for the help

-Drew

Don't know about the Scott Drake one but I used a Dynacorn in my 69 and it was a good fit without issues. Don't really know how many different manufactures there are, it is a good chance they are from the same one.  Mine came with the seat risers. 

Dave

I've installed 3 full floors, 1 Dynacorn and 2 Golden Legion (NPD). They all fit quite nicely and the NPD kit comes with seat risers and rear torque box tops. The NPD parts (that I installed) are not stamped exactly like the originals. They might have correct stampings, if that matters to you. I liked the Dynacorn part personally, one gauge thicker material than the NPD parts.

None of the floors have the correct ribs for the 69/70 but the repros will fit.

True.....all repo floors will fit 65-70 but only accurate for 65-68 mostly because of drain plugs. I love people who advertise their cars as 100% rust free original cars but have a repo floor. Kinda takes the wind out of the sails. Lol.

Thanks everyone for the comments, I believe that Ridge likes the Scott Drake floors. 

Question:

Can the Full Floor pan be installed with the windows installed. Such as, can you just open the door and slide it in that way?

From what I have read, the floor needs to go through the windshield hole or rear glass