rchappelear

front suspension TCP or Street & Track

I can't say anything about TCP yay or neh, but Shaun at Street or Track has excellent customer service. If I could have a do-over I would have purchased his front coil over kit.

I would highly recommend Shaun at Street or Track.  I called him several times before ordering anything and he was awesome to talk with.  Gave me many options to choose from and never pressured me to buy anything.  Not only that, but his product is top notch.  After the conversion, my car has never driven or ridden better.  

I have nothing to say about TCP as they appear to have a great product and I have no personal experience with their company or product, but I know a lot of people like their product.  I can only speak from personal experience in buying from Shaun.  Great guy and highly recommend calling and talking to him before you do anything.  

Good luck!

I would highly recommend Shaun at Street or Track.  I called him several times before ordering anything and he was awesome to talk with.  Gave me many options to choose from and never pressured me to buy anything.  Not only that, but his product is top notch.  After the conversion, my car has never driven or ridden better.  

I have nothing to say about TCP as they appear to have a great product and I have no personal experience with their company or product, but I know a lot of people like their product.  I can only speak from personal experience in buying from Shaun.  Great guy and highly recommend calling and talking to him before you do anything.  

Good luck!

I can't say anything about TCP yay or neh, but Shaun at Street or Track has excellent customer service. If I could have a do-over I would have purchased his front coil over kit.

+1 I have SOT Set up and love it! totally different feel/drive when going with a coil over set up! 

I can't say much about TCP, but when I called I got the "sales pitch". When I spoke with Shaun he was down to earth guy and was always responsive in answering all my questions. if I had the money I would buy his whole rear coil over system with the trans am big brake conversion.  

but I suggest giving both companies a call and see how you feel about them. 

I have the TCP coilover conversion on my 70.  It made a world of difference.  As I remember someone at the 69/60 mustang supersite has used both, as I remember they said the bilstein shocks are far superior to the varishock.   Maybe do a search on that site to find the thread.   

+1 I have SOT Set up and love it! totally different feel/drive when going with a coil over set up! 

I can't say much about TCP, but when I called I got the "sales pitch". When I spoke with Shaun he was down to earth guy and was always responsive in answering all my questions. if I had the money I would buy his whole rear coil over system with the trans am big brake conversion.  

but I suggest giving both companies a call and see how you feel about them. 

Exact ditto for me! I also have his adj strut rods and Bilsteins on the rear.