Caseyrhe

69 Black Jade Rebirth

Pulled, installed the box, hooked up cig lighter, back in place. Apparently the previous owner cut the insert for some dang reason and will now need to buy one that sits further down on the auto shifter bezel, a 1/4 the cost of a complete console. Installed a few dash trim pieces and started on the door handles.

I just realized talking to the previous owner last night, I've only had the car for 11 months.....so yes it went back quick. having it at the body shop for 9 months gave me plenty of time to recover/re furbish her components.

Reached my goal and made it to the first local car show today. Lots of lookers, pictures taken by folks, and at one time had 10-15 admirers standing around her. The remorse from selling the 70 conv today vanished. To top it off, the prior owner of my car of 30 years came, saw the car and started crying. We talked so long, didn't get the car registered to be judged, but no matter. Seeing him cry will never compare to any plac or trophy I might win in the future.

No, but now know what all he had replaced with new ford parts, ie-steering box, ring/pinion/bearings......

Talking to old HS friends on FB yesterday, found out who the original owner was and his son who drove it in HS before selling it to the owner of 30 years. The world is not that big anymore!!