Sign in to follow this  
machm1970

AOD TV bracket

I need a bracket to attach the AOD TV cable to my Summit carb, the one attached in the pic looks like it might work, have any of you used it? It looks like the stock throttle cable might work. I've looked at Lokar too (I have their TV cable) but it looks like if I use their bracket I have to use their throttle cable too. Are there any other products that fit the bill?

Thanks,

Matt  

post-42483-0-17663400-1475104702.jpg

LindenBruce, very neat job!! I used the factory cable as well on my Falcon but my home made brackets were no where near as nice as yours!

For the mustang I bought the lokar cable with the sonnax corrector bracket to go onto a Fitech tbi.

Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments.  I decided using factory stuff was better than Lokar stuff.  The factory at least had to worry about warranty claims when they installed it on their vehicle,  so they needed to make the product as good as they could for the money.  Lokar doesn't have to worry about that.  

So I figured modding the brackets and keeping the factory cable was the way I wanted to go.  The car is not on the road yet.  But sometime next year it should be.  I put a lot of thought into the brackets and I have "bench tested so to say" the system and I am very confident it will be great. If I can help in anyway just post up your stuff and if I have something I will respond.  

Have fun and motor on!!!  

B.