MikeStang

Cruising the Coast 2016

So who all is heading to Cruising the Coast this year?

We are leaving Lake Charles LA on Thursday the 6th around Noon time to head to the House on the coast that we rent every year...If anyone wants to cruise with our gang you are more than welcome to join up with us.

Will be a 3-4 car convoy from Lake Charles to Denham Springs, where we will pick up one possibly 2 more cars and then make our way to the Coast....

MikeStang,

How was cruisin the coast for ya, we seen a few more 69's this year which was awesome, and I must say, that hood that you got from ridge looks awesome on your car, the only thing that we didn't like was all the new stuff driving around, but still an awesome show as always, looking forward to next year already

We had a Great time as Usual.

Was it just me or did the traffic not seem to be as bad as last year? Don't get me wrong it was still slow as hell but didn't seem to be as bad despite having more cars there than last year.

We are going to post up on the side of the road next year for the day like so many other folks do and park our cars and just watch everyone go by... We generally hit 2 shows a day to get all our stamps and finish the weekend off Sat with the last show at ocean springs where we turn our cards in.

It just seems like it goes by so fast...We may go up Tuesday next year so we can do the Auto Cross on Wednesday haha...Maybe Ill have my 66 up and going by then also