Sign in to follow this  
RPM

Ford 9" Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, w/Parking Brake, Small Bearing.

yeah think I paid around 400 for my conversion from quickperformance.com

cool part is that its a GM metric caliper and you can get it at any parts store if you have problems.

Both my calipers blew out on me on the way home from cruising the coast last year...was sitting at a gas station and the pedal felt odd to me so I pushed it real hard one time and it held pressure for a second or 2 and then went to the floor...got out and looked and both calipers were pouring fluid.

Ran over to O'Reilly auto parts and got a set of calipers for an 87 Cheby Monty Carlo and bolted them on and away we went... the Montycarlo calipers did not have the E-Brake provision but they got me home and Quickperformance sent me new calipers a week later

I put mine in my car, I used ultra stangs install kit, which if I remember right cost me 150 bucks, I scavenged the disc brakes off an 85 Lincoln mkVII for like 50 bucks, and rebuilt my calipers for like 40 bucks, then ordered cross drilled and slotted rotors for like 80 bucks. This setup allows me to use factory park brake also

I have a 1969 mustang 9 inch housing correct axles 1962 9 inch posi pumpkin from a Galaxy.  I have Lincoln Versailles rear disc brakes complete is there a brackets made by any one to do the conversion?  Or do I have to fab my own?