MAC390

Mach 1 resto in Australia

Putting the car back together after the mishap.

New rear bar and we got stripes, not a 5 minute job to fit them but i am happy with the positions.

Next i gotta do a wheel alignment , two over axle exhaust pipes , weigh the car and then registration.

P1010361.JPG

P1010362.JPG

P1010364.JPG

P1010365.JPG

Hi Mike 65, Thanks.

We call them 12 slots down here, they were standard on our GT Falcons and i like them

They are 15x7 on the front and 15x8 on the rear and chrome. I have 15x7 Magnum 500 that came with the car.

Congratulations, MAC! The car looks awesome!!! I missed your build posted here and really wished I could see the initial pictures you posted up. Photobucket has really wrecked havoc on many of the build threads here. If you find time and still have the photos, it would be nice to see the thread fixed. Love seeing the transformation process. Sorry to see you were hosed in the purchase too. We don't live in a world where a man's word is golden anymore. Very sad!   

Regards,

John

Well i got the wheel alignment done yesterday and today the over axle exhaust pipes were done, picked her up and drove the car home on a special permit.

Cause it pours down rain and the roads are slippery, car did not leak and the traction loss under slight acceleration was controlable , car ran well.

Car gets weighed tomorrow and Friday gets  registered. YES!!!!!!!

P1010367.JPG

P1010366.JPG

Well i have a front pump oil seal leaking due to sitting for so long.

Out comes the engine and trans in one piece cause i have hooker super comps on and cannot get the trans out.

A couple of little fixes and she is 100%

My eldest took a couple of videos on her phone this afternoon.engine sounds good.

mustang video.MOV

mustang video 3.MOV

Several folks have told me, including a good Ford mechanic friend and I've read online that I'm able to replace a leaking rear main on my 351W while it's in the car. Is your repair not possible in the car with the FE?