azscj

69/70 Fastback Glass brand new and FREE

I have a brand new rear fastback glass from PS Auto that has never been used or installed.  Is still in the shipping box.  Think I paid about $500 for this.  If anyone needs this for a restoration project this would be perfect to use - I just dont have the space to keep this box in the shop and hoping someone can put it to use.  Free to anyone who wants to pick it up.  I am willing to ship it as well but buyer needs pay for shipping.  No scratches, nicks or any issues at all with the glass.  Its perfect.  Im located in Phoenix Arizona.

602 628 2522

marcus@anghelrestorations.com

Marcus 

Joe...my guess is it will be about $200 to ship this cross country.  I would need an exact shipping address and need to know if we can ship to a business (with a loading dock) or shipping to a residence as that makes a difference.  Email me direct if you are interested or give me a call.

Joe...my guess is it will be about $200 to ship this cross country.  I would need an exact shipping address and need to know if we can ship to a business (with a loading dock) or shipping to a residence as that makes a difference.  Email me direct if you are interested or give me a call.

I'll e-mail the address to you ...yes on the business/loading dock 

Yes, this is a brand new never used completely virgin piece of glass.  I had two of them and used one and now the box with the glass is just sitting around the shop taking up way too much space. 

Marcus, the address with loading dock /commercial...is 1933 Washington valley rd. Martinsville NJ.08836....please send picture of glass  to me   what brand...Carlite ? ...njjoeh@optonline.net........thanks....joe

This is what the shipping looks like.

Box size 67 x 13 x 33

Weight 40lbs

Shipping via Fed-Ex Ground (about 5 days)

Cost of shipping is $229.94 to your address in NJ.  This must be a business address with loading dock otherwise the shipping costs are higher as they consider this FedEx Home Delivery. 

I would insure the glass and do my best o package it, but would not be responsible if the glass arrives broken or damaged.  I am using the exact same box and packaging that was used when it was sent to me from WI (PS Auto Glass).  If something did happen in transit you would need to deal with FedEx on any claims. 

Hope thats fair and reasonable.  I just want to get this out of the shop and out of my way. 

Thanks Marcus...Please e-mail me a picture of the glass with mfg label and your zip code I will try to get a better price ...its going to a commercial building with a loading dock.... .....njjoeh@optonline.net