Sign in to follow this  
69volunteer

What am I missing?

Not that one I won't... lol

Maybe I should sell the good used original in my car, buy a repop and pick up a beater work car with the left over cash? Surely I could get a couple grand out of it, right? :P

Not related but I saw this on bringatrailer.com. The comments to this listing are quite comical "...I don't think Ford made anything in 1979 that is worth this much money". The funny thing is the number of watchers on the ebay listing (myself included) to see if this thing sells.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Bronco-RANGER-XLT-/131870659709?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1eb41a947d:g:asAAAOSwtPZXHZdi&item=131870659709

They are hoping for someone with the 1st, last, or 1 of 1 BOSS 429 car that want to em for a concourse.

Good luck with that lol.

Not my thumbs

That was exactly what I was thinking, and sadly enough, in an auction filled, numbers obsessed world, these could possibly earn the money back. These guys don't see cars as something with a heart and soul, they are merely a commodity with an appreciation rate, so amount paid doesn't even matter, as long as value is on the rise.