I got a request for a few side photos of the ruby red based on this thread.  Posting them here as I could not figure out how to send via private message.

Caveats:  The wheels are just "shop wheels" (15x6 with 70's) - old and functional, certainly not what she'll roll around with in public) , there is little to no chrome on in these pics, and a lot if not all of the vehicle trim/weatherstripping etc is not on.  It makes the views a bit plain.  Also, the stance is "unadjusted" from original other than it now has the shelby drop.  The back end is high, but the vehicle is lacking a lot of weight (interior/windows/and anything in the trunk) and the shocks are new.  

post-14729-0-72210700-1473218675.jpg

post-14729-0-51518600-1473218795.jpg

post-14729-0-22635800-1473218884.jpg

post-14729-0-90003500-1473218952.jpg

post-14729-0-05062800-1473219191.jpg

Nice color!!

I finally put my GT stripes on my fastback, it took me 2 years to finally do it.  Now that they're on, I love 'em :)  I have chrome rocker trim, and I really like the look of it.  This lousy cell-phone pic makes it seem really shiny, but it goes really well with all the other chrome trim on the car.

IMG_20160830_162821644_HDR_zpsfjv1wimp.j

Wow!  That does look really good!  Interesting you have the rocker chrome, but not the wheel well chrome.  I'm adding the wheel well chrome, and the GT stripe (in my case white) and I'm thinking that will be enough, although based on your pic, the rocker trim may also a possibility.  I don't know.  Guess I'll decide when I get there... haha

Just warning you, that Ruby Red is high cost.  Or at least was for me.  My shop shot my car as "3-stage" for this color.  more cost than a basic color with a clear.  It's got a "pearlescent" stage that goes before the final clear.  This middle stage makes the paint look great, but harder to spot (warning you now), and it hurt quite a bit to pay the bill.  All said and done, I love how it looks now, but talk to me after the first major scratch/dent - I may hate myself then...