69Mustang16

1969 Coyote Resto-mod

On 4/25/2017 at 11:22 PM, Angel said:

Wow! car came out great. congrats!

Thank you!

20 hours ago, Caseyrhe said:

Ok, I'm ready for the pictures of the car in the sun light.

I have my bib ready to catch the drool and a jig made up to hold my chin and Ipad. 

Lol!! Uploading now

The color is beautiful. The workmanship is amazing. The bad, I don't care for the hood scoop. I've followed the build from the beginning and was waiting till it was complete to see it in color. But to me it just doesn't flow style-wise. Love everything else about the car though.

4 hours ago, MAC390 said:

Car really pops in the sun, a real credit to the people who built it .

Again a sensational looking mustang.

All the best for the show .

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Caseyrhe said:

All I can say is WOW!!!!! as I'm wiping the drool from my chin.

What a awesome job!!

Good Luck at the show.

Do you have a schedule lined out on who and when is dusting the car during the show?

Ha!! Thanks for that!!

We are still working on that ;)

19 minutes ago, RogerC said:

The color is beautiful. The workmanship is amazing. The bad, I don't care for the hood scoop. I've followed the build from the beginning and was waiting till it was complete to see it in color. But to me it just doesn't flow style-wise. Love everything else about the car though.

Thanks for following along!

36 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

The car turned out very nice,  but I'm very disappointed with all of our parts that's on the car we weren't even mentioned with the rest :(

We submitted a build list and they picked parts off of it. I hated that they didn't mention MTF at all... we will make sure the parts get proper recognition in future posts/articles!

4 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

They even have our exhaust system listed as Stainless Works.  Look at the MTF logo on our mufflers.  That system can only be purchased from us, not Stainless Works. 

I will reach out to the editor to see if they will revise. Feel free to call if you'd like to discuss, no need to clutter up the build thread. 

Wow!  Absolutely and truly stunning every way you look at it!  BIG kudos to everyone at the shop for such outstanding work!  Best of luck at the show and I sure hope you enjoy the heck out of it!

Now.........send those boys over like you promised since they don't have anything else to do!  BAHAHAHA!!!

8 hours ago, SWPruett said:

Wow!  Absolutely and truly stunning every way you look at it!  BIG kudos to everyone at the shop for such outstanding work!  Best of luck at the show and I sure hope you enjoy the heck out of it!

Now.........send those boys over like you promised since they don't have anything else to do!  BAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks!! Gary and his crew at GT graphics killed it on this one. 

Ha!! I'll relay that message to him

We'll be following yours as it progresses!

1 hour ago, connery said:

It's truly a magnificent car! I hope you're proud of it, haha. It looks great, I bet it cost a lot of money. Good luck with it and keep it safe :D Cheers!

Thank you for the kind words and checking it out! We are very proud of it :)

Will do!

12 minutes ago, newstang said:

Just to be Clear, I Hate you and im throwing my car in the dumpster in the morning !

How about you trade me then throw mine in the dumpster.  You still get your dumpster fix and I have a real good start on a coyote swap.

11 hours ago, bigmal said:

Seriously....WOW. I've got to stop looking. I'm getting disappointed with mine.

Thank you! We are loving it!

9 hours ago, newstang said:

Just to be Clear, I Hate you and im throwing my car in the dumpster in the morning !

Ha!! No way, you are making a very nice ride.. thanks for following along!

9 hours ago, 1969Fstback said:

How about you trade me then throw mine in the dumpster.  You still get your dumpster fix and I have a real good start on a coyote swap.

Haha, I like the creativity!

Congrats! It's nice to see a shop built project without horror stories. From the pics GT Graphics and Customs did a fine job, how did you find them, are they local to you?