69Mustang16

1969 Coyote Resto-mod

More great progress!

Is that Vintage Air unit going into yours? If so, also if you didn't mind, sharing some photos of it going it and how you do the plumbing? I just looked back through your pics and I think you are running it out through the passenger side cowl?

More great progress!

Is that Vintage Air unit going into yours? If so, also if you didn't mind, sharing some photos of it going it and how you do the plumbing? I just looked back through your pics and I think you are running it out through the passenger side cowl?

Thanks!

It is a Vintage Air unit, and I can definitely post pics of the routing once we button it up. We have a plan but want to make sure it all works out before posting. Will post plenty of pics of the plumbing!

The plan is to run them from compressor to bulk head in the engine panel, then from the bulk head down the wheel well to another bulkhead that will head inside the cabin. That's the plan atleast, lol.

interesting, make sure you post pics, i am no were near that point but would love to have options.

where are you getting the lines from?