69Mustang16

1969 Coyote Resto-mod

Looks great and coming along very nicely!

Still throwing my hat in on seeing more of the front & rear bumper fab/tweaks!  Keep the updates coming!  

Thanks, we think so too!

Working on that for you, once we disassemble for paint I can get a few more detailed pics snapped of the fab work/tweaks done

Nice!  Will the paper pattern be duplicated in metal as well?  Also, who supplies the billet grille you have chosen?  Nice looking bits for sure!  

Yes it will, just like that front piece.. Then it will be painted body color

We sourced the top and bottom grilles from California Mustang.. We used a 69 grille for the top and a 70 grille for the bottom

That looks sweet! What a/c system are you going to run now that you filled the firewall in? Im looking at using classic auto air but I'm not sure if the ports will interfere with the passenger side head on my 4.6. I called and they have a universal unit that allows the hoses to be run through the kick panel and on the outside of the frame rails. Also, what fuel pump set up will you be using?

That looks sweet! What a/c system are you going to run now that you filled the firewall in? Im looking at using classic auto air but I'm not sure if the ports will interfere with the passenger side head on my 4.6. I called and they have a universal unit that allows the hoses to be run through the kick panel and on the outside of the frame rails. Also, what fuel pump set up will you be using?

Thanks! I've been following your build as well, looks like you are moving right along.

We are running the vintage air unit and using some creative routing to get from the compressor to the unit. For fuel, we are running the Aeromotive in-tank pump and lines. It's set up for 1,000 ish crank hp as we plan on adding some sort of forced induction before the build is over.

Awesome. Fit and finish of the primered vehicle looks great. Can't wait to see it in paint!

..John

Thanks for checking it out!  Gary (the builder) is doing such an awesome job on this car...his craftsmanship and attention to detail is second to none, IMO

We can't wait to get some paint on it either...counting down the days!