bswor

Submit your Car pics for the 69stang.com banner

Our Logo is getting a little tiresome to look at it.  I would like to update it with member photos of their car's.  If you would like to see your car up top where the current 69stang.com banner is submit a few side shots here.  I don't know if we have any photoshop users still on the forums but I may need your help putting this banner together, so please reply here!

Here's my 2 cents.

Nice car, but you need to take the shot from the same angle only lower (and with the door closed). Its all in the staging, and maybe turn the tires left somewhat (you know how the models turn their feet at right angles to one another) Pose that Girl! ;)

Nice car, but you need to take the shot from the same angle only lower (and with the door closed). Its all in the staging, and maybe turn the tires left somewhat (you know how the models turn their feet at right angles to one another) Pose that Girl! ;)

That pic was a spur of the moment deal and taken a year ago this Sunday. I have a car show to attend this coming Sunday and will try to get a better pose. Thanks for the compliment.  Dave R.