rm69

Machine shop in Florida

I live in Panama City, FL and I'm looking for a machine shop experienced with FE's. I have a 69 Mach 1 390 that will need to be rebuilt. Does anyone know of a shop in the Panhandle or even the north Florida area? Basically anything from Pensacola over to Jacksonville. 

Wiggins machine shop has the best reputation in town, but I don't know how much experience they have with FE's. 

I'm also from Panama City (actually Lynn Haven) and work on Navy helicopters.  Small world, eh?

Wiggins machine shop has the best reputation in town, but I don't know how much experience they have with FE's. 

I'm also from Panama City (actually Lynn Haven) and work on Navy helicopters.  Small world, eh?

I'll check out Wiggins when I get home. I was hoping you might comment. My wife and I actually met you a couple of years ago at a show in Pensacola. I had known about your harness business at that point and happened to see your display at the show so we stopped and talked a little bit. I live across the bay fom you in Southport. I'm going to PM you about the helicopter deal if you don't mind.

Ken's Speed & Machine In Gainsville Florida is top notch... Hes a big pontiac guy but also does ford and cheby, and if you can build a Pontiac to last you can build just about anything Lol...

Not sure how close that is to you but he would get my vote.

Ken's Speed & Machine In Gainsville Florida is top notch... Hes a big pontiac guy but also does ford and cheby, and if you can build a Pontiac to last you can build just about anything Lol...

Not sure how close that is to you but he would get my vote.

Haha.....right on. Thanks for the info. I looked it up and that place is actually a little further south of Gainesville. I think it's west of Orlando but I'll keep him in mind.