Sign in to follow this  
TF69

1969 Mustang Mach M code parts car

Purchased a few years back for roof section for my big block car. Have sold some small pieces off it to forum members.Storing at buddies bodyshop but city is bugging him to clean up back of shop where I am storing.

It's a roller right now with no roof and passenger door pillar. Info I know without pulling marti report is 1969 - Mach 1 - Acapulco Blue , 351-4V with Automatic transmission, AIR,TINT,DISC BRAKES. Have title for car, if somebody wants to repair somehow.  Front underhood/towers in good shape for parts. Disc brake stuff still all there, have dash etc out stored although rough but metal good.

Located in South Florida, also have 1969 Grande parts car with 351, car runs complete together, although rusted. 

I am looking for a firewall pad.  PM sent.

OK, says you can't accept more PMs...???  Here are my questions;

Do either of your cars still have a complete firewall pad?  Also, on the Grande, is the trunk mat, trunk underlayment or the underhood insulation still there?

I am looking for a firewall pad.  PM sent.

OK, says you can't accept more PMs...???  Here are my questions;

Do either of your cars still have a complete firewall pad?  Also, on the Grande, is the trunk mat, trunk underlayment or the underhood insulation still there?

Had to many PM's cleared inbox up to allow. Doubt firewall pad is good in fastback. They are easy to reproduce just like original with stranded fiber instead of aftermarket wool.

What do you think shipping to California will be??? Somebody oughta grab these cars.

I just shipped a project from Texas to Florida for $450 so right broker can get it done cheap.