42ITUS

Please offer your opinion on color

Hi Jay,

I forgot about that episode. That is possibly the most gorgeous red I've ever seen on a car. Thanks for throwing that into the ring!

Tom

Yep!  And frankly, that's also the most gorgeous Amber I've ever seen on a red mustang... ;-)  And she's back on the street (breaking up with Depp), seems she takes to 50-ish dudes with lots of cash... 

I have to say that seeing that video was most likely the genesis of me moving from blue to red on my car.  (the blue wasn't original although I did really like it as it was similar to acapulco blue).  But the original color was NEVER going back on. I found that champagne gold or whatever it was originally to be something I was never gonna go with.  I'm 3rd owner on this car after my uncle and it's nothing special in the collectors circle, so why go back to a color I don't like looking at when I'm never gonna let this old girl go.  Mine's got original engine/trans and all the serials match with fenders.  Good enough for me, and I can enjoy the color. :-)

Yep!  And frankly, that's also the most gorgeous Amber I've ever seen on a red mustang... ;-)  And she's back on the street (breaking up with Depp), seems she takes to 50-ish dudes with lots of cash... 

Back on the street for those that can afford her 50k a month expenses....LOL!

When they released her income, I was pretty surprised at how little it was. Doesn't sound like she has saved a nickel either.

The best Silver paint ever is the Pearl Sebring Silver Metallic used on the 1963 Corvette. The "new" silvers either look like refrigerators or Bass Boats (metallic). IMHO vintage colors on a vintage car

Some of the Lincoln and T Bird Colors of the day are also very cool. A personal choice for sure

My 1968 is 1967 Corvette Marina Blue Metallic if you like blues. My 1970 will be a vintage color, TBD....